Author Topic: Tmolex is not working: More than one remote source not supported  (Read 5988 times)

ymamat

Hi All,
I have been using Tmolex for quite long time without any problem. But now Tmolex on my computer is not working when I prepared the job and press run (network).

the following message appeared:

an Error occured
More than one remote source not supported
Java.io.IOExeption: More than one remote source not supported

I re-installed Tmolex, but the problem is still there. Can you tell me how can I get rid of this problem? 

Thanks in advance and I am waiting for your expert advice.

Regards,
Yasheng

uwe

• Global Moderator
Re: Tmolex is not working: More than one remote source not supported
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 12:39:31 PM »
Hello,

did anything change? The name of the machine, the user name, the password, your home directory on the remote system or the ssh settings there?

To figure out what happens, you need a TmoleX version which prints out the login string such that you can see where the error comes from. For that, please contact the Turbomole support team.

Regards,

Uwe

ymamat

Re: Tmolex is not working: More than one remote source not supported
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 04:23:03 PM »
Hi Owe,

Yes, we recently updated our clusters, and moved everything to the updated cluster. We installed TURBOMOLE 6.4 as before on the cluster and I installed TmoleX to my local computer. also login to the cluster through TmoleX was successful, but it cannot run a job with the above error. I will contact with the TURBOMOLE support team.

Thanks,
Yasheng