Author Topic: Where can it be found?  (Read 14571 times)

Martin_Graf

Where can it be found?
« on: July 05, 2007, 02:03:39 PM »
Hello,

maybe I have been overlooking something, but I am unable to find a location where to download TmoleX.

Best Regards,

Martin

uwe

• Global Moderator
Re: Where can it be found?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 03:30:29 PM »
Hi,

while TmoleX itself is free, the installation program also contains the serial Turbomole version to include everything one needs to run calculations out of TmoleX (except Perl if you run the Windows version...).

Please ask your local Turbomole administrator to download TmoleX from the ftp server, using his account where he or she did download Turbomole 5.9.1 from.

Regards,

Uwe

Martin_Graf

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 12:49:10 PM »
Ah, okay. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Martin

idet2

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 02:48:19 AM »
We were also trying to download TmoleX but our administrator told me that the account that he used to download Turbomole is no longer valid!

So far, we 've downloaded the DEMO version of Turbomole which includes TmoleX but I don't see why we have to reinstall a DEMO version of Turbomole
to get TmoleX to work!

Is there a way to download DIRECTLY JUST the TmoleX ???? Should we contact Cosmologic for our account to be reopened since we have bought Turbomole?

Regards

uwe

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 09:40:37 AM »
Hi,

TmoleX is a free add-on from COSMOlogic, so you can of course download it from the ftp server. As I wrote already, TmoleX contains Turbomole binaries - hence, we can not put it on the generally accessible part of the ftp server... at least the part of Turbomole that is needed to generate the input is a must, since without it, TmoleX is almost useless.

The ftp accounts automatically expire after two weeks for security reasons. But please do not hesitate to contact the Turbomole support  - we will of course reopen it.

TmoleX 2.0 beta version will probably come out today, and we would highly appreciate it if you could download this version, use it, and report problems and bugs! We will use the bug reports of the next 10 to 14 days to finish the release version.

TmoleX 2.0 is a more or less complete new implementation. New viewer, new job handling, a small builder, many new features, templates for job types, it runs remote jobs on Linux/Unix systems, constrained optimizations, ...

Regards,

Uwe

lihb734

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 03:52:04 AM »
Hi,

TmoleX is a free add-on from COSMOlogic, so you can of course download it from the ftp server. As I wrote already, TmoleX contains Turbomole binaries - hence, we can not put it on the generally accessible part of the ftp server... at least the part of Turbomole that is needed to generate the input is a must, since without it, TmoleX is almost useless.

The ftp accounts automatically expire after two weeks for security reasons. But please do not hesitate to contact the Turbomole support  - we will of course reopen it.

TmoleX 2.0 beta version will probably come out today, and we would highly appreciate it if you could download this version, use it, and report problems and bugs! We will use the bug reports of the next 10 to 14 days to finish the release version.

TmoleX 2.0 is a more or less complete new implementation. New viewer, new job handling, a small builder, many new features, templates for job types, it runs remote jobs on Linux/Unix systems, constrained optimizations, ...

Regards,

Uwe

So, I have a question that why not seperate GUI Tmolex from binaries just like Gaussian and GaussVies or ADF and ADFGUI, I think that they are  very excelent and are suitable for generalization.The expert property of Turbomole is prevent them from generalization