Author Topic: TTEST ricc2 problems  (Read 8330 times)

Aleblo

TTEST ricc2 problems
« on: April 11, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »
hi everybody,

i have installed turbomole 5.10 on an ia64-altix-linux-gnu system. sequential testing is fine but running the parallel test i get errors for the ricc2 runs. to me it seems that the CRIT file may not be up to date anymore?! someone else got this problem or any suggestions what to do?

thanks,
alex

christof.haettig

• Global Moderator
    • Hattig's Group at the RUB
Re: TTEST ricc2 problems
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 06:19:56 PM »
you should send a bug report to the TURBOMOLE support desk.

Aleblo

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 11:29:16 AM »
you should send a bug report to the TURBOMOLE support desk.

sorry for my stupid question - how do i contact the 'TURBOMOLE support desk'? on the hompage i can not find any hint on support... :(

uwe

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 10:32:02 PM »
Hello,

all groups or institutions who have purchased Turbomole have named a person to be responsible for Turbomole at their sites - we call that the 'Turbomole Administrator'. All Administrators are getting emails with news, bugs and fixes, release notes, etc. of Turbomole, and they are also the ones who install and test Turbomole. So if you did install Turbomole yourself, you are either such a Turbomole Administrator or you did get the installation files from him/her.

The contact details for the Turbomole Support are given in the license agreement, on our web site (www.cosmologic.de -> Turbomole -> Contact), from the README file in your Turbomole installation directory, or from the documentation (first side of chapter 1).

Please note that this Forum is not the Turbomole Support. It was thought as a platform for users to exchange experiences, but also for the developers to get more and direct feedback from the users. Support and Forum are of course complementary and the 'overlap' is everything but negligible  ;)

Regards,

Uwe